mercoledì 20 ottobre 2010

ZENI GEVA - Desire For Agony (1994)


First: I stole this cd from my uncle's cds in 1996 when I was 12 years old. So it's the first posthc/noisecore/whatevercore band I had the chance to listen to. So this record means so much to me.
Second: I still love Zeni Geva even if on their italian date in Bologna, april 2010, they just played 3 songs, before stopping the show because of one single moron that threw an empty beer can to them. That guy has been a total dickhead,ok, but the band had one clear mission: play a kick ass show for all the fans that drove for hours just to be there. They didn't accomplished the mission. Shame on them. But I love them anyway. So here is is their record I love the most:
www.mediafire.com/?ymc7aeydfm4#1

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento